Complaints and Comments

What to do when things go wrong or you are unhappy with the care you have received from The Park Surgery.

In the first instance please discuss your complaint with the staff member concerned.  Where the issue cannot be resolved at this stage please contact Claire Deegan, Managing Partner in writing or by telephoning 01903 734999.  Claire will be able to offer you further advice on the NHS Complaints Procedure, and will work with you to try to resolve any outstanding issues.

We would also be happy to receive any comments, suggestions or compliments that you may wish to make.

If you would like to make a complaint in relation to GP Access Hub (which runs from this practice) then please follow the procedure in the link here.


Healthwatch – Independent Health Complaints Advocacy Service (IHCAS)

Healthwatch West Sussex provides a free and independent health complaints advocacy service, which helps local people explore options for getting their voice heard when they feel something has gone wrong with their health service.

Their advocates support local people to explore their complaint options and can provide practical assistance, ranging from help in writing a complaint letter, attending a resolution meeting, and putting your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman.

As Healthwatch West Sussex they can also work with the organisation and system to make sure learning from complaints helps to improve services for those who need them now and in the future.

For more information, visit their website at or contact them at:


0300 012 0122


 [email protected]


Healthwatch West Sussex
PO BOX 1360
West Sussex
RH10 0QS

Further information is contained in the practice’s Complaints and Comments leaflet.

Translate »